Friday, February 3, 2012

InstaFriday: A Room to Write

Happy Friday Friends!!

I'm super excited about today's InstaFriday. I've been waiting for days to show off my new room. My Room to Write. I'm not sure it's really Pinterest ready or anything, but there was a room in my house that no one was really using. It had kind of turned into a storage room/collect all the crap space. So...I took it.

I wanted a space. a room. a place to write that was all mine and used for no other purpose. No legos, no hot wheels, no one elses' coffee cups. All Mine.

So, I rearranged some stuff and bought some stuff and threw some stuff away and...

Here it is!

The desk. All mine.

and the couch. Sometimes, I just need to write on a couch.

I made these to remind me. And I used a glue stick. Totally counts as a craft!!

A few more reminders. Again with the gluestick! I'm a regular Martha!! Okay, not really, but I liked 'em!

and the pretty picture I found (for 12 bucks!)

A Room to Write.
Happy Friday!!

Linking up over here today! Check it out

life rearranged

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Enjoy your room! Definitely inspired me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool room! I especially love the quilt on the back of your chair! :)

    ReplyDelete