Friday, January 20, 2012

InstaFriday

Linking up with life rearranged today sharing some random stuff from the week. I love this idea. I ALWAYS have my cell phone on me, so these moments are ones that I may not have caught otherwise.

Here's a look at some of our downtime for the week...


Sunday afternoon I caught this one of my boys laying in the floor and wrestling with their Great Grandpa Bud...Who's 80, by the way...How cool is this?!



Jeremy and Brodie chillin' out in the backyard, playing on the swingset. Yes, the hubby is wearing shorts. No, I didn't forget to do his laundry.



Logan snuck up to the fort while Brodie was occupied. He doesn't get to go up there as often as he would like because his brother tries to follow him. The thing is 12 feet tall and Brodie lacks a sense of danger. He'll try to walk off the edge...Maybe in a few more months (or years) he'll get to play, too.


and this is the Monster. Wearing my glasses, sitting in my lap, saying cheese, looking very Non-Monsterish. We took about 10 pictures of him wearing the glasses. He was pretty entertained.


and this is what my new favorite coffee cup looks like at 6 am. Yes, I've been up that early almost everyday this week...I'm so proud!!!

Enjoy!
Happy Friday!


Linking up over here today!!
life rearranged

1 comment:

  1. I love your mug, and Great Grandpa Bud looks awesome!!! :D

    ReplyDelete