Friday, January 6, 2012

Insta Friday. My first link up.

Since this is my first Insta Friday I wanted to start small. I decided that one picture was enough.

Especially since it’s this picture.


This is my new (used) treadmill. I’m very proud of it. I’m very excited about it. I’m very humorous about it.
Yes. I was that lady who bought a treadmill on the first day of the New Year. I swore I wasn’t going to have a New Year’s resolution, and I’m totally sticking to that. Buuuttt…Since I have wanted one for so long, and I knew that New Year’s Day would probably be a time of year that people would be trying to sell them, I found this beauty for 40 DOLLARS!
NO. There isn’t anything wrong with it! It’s slightly used, home-gym quality, and in perfect working order. And it was 40 DOLLARS! I couldn’t NOT buy it!!
And no one could argue when my reasoning was, “Do you know how many piles of Laundry I can stack on this thing?”
Laugh and others will laugh with you.
Happy Friday.  

life rearranged

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from Life Rearanged. We are putting together a new treadmill tonight! I wish I'd found one for $40. You got a steal! Happy walking!

    ReplyDelete